"People are not disturbed by things but by the views they take of them". (Epictetus)
Success is partly a function of how well you deal psychologically with the demands of a competition or your daily tasks. Sometimes it feels like a challenge and sometimes rather like a threat. The response is, as the quote suggests, determined by the way in which the competitive situation is perceived.
This applies to the area of sport and business.
Working for many years with top athletes, managers and their teams in the area of sport psychology, business coaching and team development I connect the different approaches, strategies and tools from these areas - depending on your request and goals.
What I can offer....
- Dr. phil; Master of Science in
- Expertise in coping with pressure and conflicts, leadership, teamcoaching, personal development.
- Over ten years experience in the area of coaching, training, consulting in sport and business.
- Four years responsible for the leadership development at Compass Group GmbH, Germany.
- Advanced training in relaxation strategies,
coping with stress and conflict management.
- Further education in "Systemic Coaching" (Handow Company) and "Hypno-Systemic Coaching" (Milton Erickson Gesellschaft, Bonn).
- Former performance athlete experience (First division field hockey, national / international).
- Listed as an expert in sport psychology at "Federal Institute of Sport Science", Germany.
- I am supporting Teams, Athletes, Managers and Employees.
- I am asking questions.
- I am interested in your motives, goals and needs.
- We will focus on your strenghts and resources.
- We will search for solutions rather than focusing on problems.
- I am focused.
- I am passionate about what I do.
- I don`t know everything.
- You are the expert in your domain.
- Our teamwork is strictly private and confidential.
I look forward to hearing from you.